From: "Douglas Haack" <douglasha...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2021 3:55 am
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Covid DOES NOT Exist -- is Flu type A -- NO Pure Virus EXISTS --
 CDC NON!!
    I have been trying to find this video -- now here it is -- the FAKE Covid
Virus DOES Not EXIST -- CDC has admitted such . . .
    BANNED from YOUTUBE Lab Analysis at 7 Universities Shows NO Covid . . .
      /. . . . . Dr. Rob Oswald Phd: "Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and NOT a
virus" . . . .
   “I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and
have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S.
California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates
and observation under a SEM (scanning

  https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4dec-407c-84db-8d15fa3bb6c8

Archives: