This is getting humorous, Cyndiann can't even read, I had covid, took Regeneron,which I highly suggest for everyone, and was back to my normal in 5 days, I would not take the so called vacine for all the money in the world-  I am 72 and fat, have a bad auto-immune system - yet in 5 days was back to walking 3 miles a day- Cyndiann is a Nenah, drug company plant, crazy woman, getting crazier by the day- lol   We can all laugh together at her