https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/08/04/covid-cases-among-children-jumped-84-last-week-here-are-the-states-where-hospitalizations-are-increasing/?sh=14822daa3be9

The number of children contracting Covid-19 has increased fivefold since
the end of June, with a “substantial” 84% jump in the last week alone,
according to a new report
<https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/children-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/>
from the American Academy of Pediatrics, which comes as numerous states
report upticks in child hospitalizations amid the ongoing delta surge.