From: Brenda Delozier <bdelozi...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 2021 12:37 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>THIS IS A MUST WATCH SHARE EVERYWHERE!

Thanks for the tip, Cyndi...since this is an alt-med email list, most if not
all of the members here are very good at "investigation" of websites and
information.  FYI - bitchute is a video platform, and many videos posted there
are from content creators that have been censored by Youtube.  Censorship is
generally seen by humanity as a bad thing.  What are they trying to hide?  In
an open society, ALL information should be available for viewing, so that the
consumer can use critical thinking and "investigation" to validate the content.
 So instead of criticizing a certain platform, how about you embrace the
diversity of viewpoints, sort through the info with your own critical thinking
mind, and form your opinions and truth from that.  Casting stones at the
"heretics" only ends with you getting stoned.  Your mind is like a
parachute...it only works when it is open.
You may choose to align with the official narrative (lies) of the MSM and .gov
But please respect the fact that other people choose alternative voices and do
like to use their cognitive abilities to sort out the facts from fiction. It's
fun - you should try it sometime.
Have a nice day, where ever your mind may take you!

Brenda

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 10:33:35 PM EDT, Cyndiann Phillips