deleted

________________________________
From: Cyndiann Phillips <cyndi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 13 August 2021 8:48 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>

I'm the one listening to science, doctors and real news. You all should try it.

What you are posting isn't about experts at all. Could you have it any more
backwards?

Stop killing your families with this crap.  internment camps? Really?

It would stop covid from making the rest of us sick and I could finally take
off my mask. All you conspiracy nuts are why we still have to wear them.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:21 PM Rick