I do recall this being a problem for many in the past when they saw
replies, but not the original posts, and they would eventually show up but
not timely.  It must have to do with assumed spam because I find several
posts from Eskimo in my spam folder, so I always check that first before
reading my email.  I have never seen my posts on their own, just in replies.

Diane