Ever since that document came out and I have shown it to many who still
don't believe that the CDC lied.  Right from the beginning, the false death
certificates, a test that doesn't find anything but Sars (common cold),
refusing to give early treatment (go home until you can't breathe), and
banning the use of effective drugs and the blind (Like cydianne) still
can't see the scam for what it is.