MMS is amazing! Been using it for 7 years now. Initially, my family was
skeptical, however, MMS is now their “ go to” also whenever they sense anything
within not feeling quite right. Also fantastic topically for any skin issues or
growths.
Been using CS longer though as required, especially nebulising.
They are both powerful and great to have available

Regards,

Greg