Jenny, MMS activated with citric acid has caused many to have upset stomach
issues. Changing to 4% hydrochloride acid may make a big difference. However, I
would explore chlorine dioxide solution ( CDS ). It has all the benefits of MMS
(activated), but much easier to take. As for IV, I would never consider MMS, it
should only   be done using very pure CDS only from what I understand. I would
be seeking somebody who you can trust that has expertise with this.

Regards,

Greg