From: hanan bissar <hanabell...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, Oct 3, 2021 10:28 pm
Subject: Re: CS>Inhaling h202

Umm...what's wrong with using CS?Why are people speaking about everything else
but the many uses of CS here?I'm confused.
My son had a boogie bug a few weeks ago. Cough, likely slight fever, runny
nose, complained of his arms aching. I had him nebulize CS every couple hours
and he was good as new with no residual cough or anything, in 3 days.
I snorted CS up my nose by dunking a q-tip in CS and snorting it up each
nostril...every few hours to ward off getting sick. Never got sick.
No way am I inhaling h202 unless I'm out of silver.