Thanks for continuing to share about CDS or MMS. Being new to it and only
recently using it, other than my research, it is good to hear from others
who have experienced it first hand.

I had written that I combine the drops by shaking the glass side to side or
something similar. Today I did it differently with 4 drops of each and
experienced a more gaseous release. What I did was to strike the edge of
the glass with the drops on a padded surface which seems to force them into
one another. You can put any folded towel on a countertop as a padded
surface or what I do is, since I spend time on my couch and make my doses
there while sitting, then bend over at the waist and I strike the edge of
the glass with the drops onto the carpet because the floor is right there.
When doing so I really get a whiff of the gas more so than when the
activator drops land on top of the Sodium Chlorite and moving the drops
with the glass.

And I read or heard the same thing about stomach acid. Watching the videos
where they show you how to make the dose, they generally drink it right
down and do not wait minutes to do so. They just drink it after the drops
are in the glass combine, change color, and the clean water is added,
usually, within a minute they've drunk it down.

I wanted to reply to Pal Joey who waits 20 minutes to ensure it is
activated.
This method of force that I talk about above seems to cause the activation
much faster even though the color amber has already appeared. As I said, I
witnessed an increase in the volume of gas when I do that, so now I think
this is easy, effective, and the absolute freshest method with immediate
consumption. Not saying that making more at once and consuming it over time
through the day is wrong...whatever works for you. I just like freshly made
if at all possible for any food that I consume.

Have a great week ahead!