My reason for choosing the CDS made by Andreaskalcker.com is because I can
make and store several months supply at once, and I find that its more
user-friendly. My experience has been that when "you" become ill all of a
sudden with , let's say, the flu, etc, it becomes much more difficult to
minister to yourself, and do everything correctly.  The old saying is, " a
doctor who treats themselves has a fool for a patient " , probably comes
from blunders that happen when the patient is not prepared.
This method makes a storable solution, that can be kept in the refrigerator
for months. Another method for taking it, if you are on the move, or at
work, etc, is to have 8 (or more) containers that you can put 4 oz of water
and 3 drops (or more) of the CDS ,  and have them on schedule each hour.
Or, have the drops in a bottle and add to water each time. ( I think its a
good idea to be careful about what kind of lid is on the storage bottle. I
believe that silicone sealing gaskets are probably safest. Or, the small
lids with the clear plastic on most tincture bottles; but the soft squeeze
rubber droppers should be avoided long term, especially near dmso, if you
use that)  for refrigerator  storage, my preference would be the "candy
jar" - the short- squat , approx 16 oz (?) Glass jar with hinged glass
lid, sealed with silicone gasket. (Shown in that video) I trust silicone to
be inert, because I know from experience that it does not react to ozone,
and I know that ozone is much more reactive and aggressive initially,  than
mms - cds. Its the soft rubber or brittle plastics that can be a problem.
Something else to keep in mind, especially for the long term. CDS, h202,
and ozone are oxidative. You can get great relief from using them, but
there can also be a tipping point, where you get oxidative stress. So you
want to make sure you're balancing your antioxidants.  Let's say I was
trying to cure herpes, epstein barr , shingles , or whatever it is, long
term; it would probably be best to use CDS or the others, all week, and the
flood the body with vit c etc, on the weekends.  (Just offering an example)
or, one day on, and one day off. Hope I answered your questions, Shar. If
not, ill check back to see.