So you see Cyndiann,
What we share here in this forum is real. It is not lies, not made up,
but *Truth
as a matter of Fact.*
Wiggle all you want, but you can't change lies into truths. Only lies can
become beliefs and that is what all this propaganda has done to you is make
you believe *Lies and many of them. *Lies will always be lies, deception,
censoring, belittling, painting over, falsely discrediting...these are all
ways to perpetuate a lie and there are many more. Much of which has been
done during this plandemic. They do the same with False Flag events too. To
keep you ignorant of the truths. To further unpopular, immoral, unethical,
or evil agendas.

The sooner you come to accept it, the better chance you may have at a
better life. Something we ALL seek even in the smallest, minuscule of ways.