I generally agree with these comments Max. I too have a rife system, although
smaller tube.
No one approach should be relied upon if chronically unwell. Use all the tools
in the toolbox where appropriate.
I would add that I believe a chronically ill person needs to detox and ensure
all expulsion pathways are functioning. At the same time, the PH level usually
needs to be raised. Sick bodies are usually too acidic.

Regards,

Greg