Deaths Among Teenagers Up 56% Since Vaccine Roll-Out Began – The Daily Sceptic

|  |  |

|  |
Deaths Among Teenagers Up 56% Since Vaccine Roll-Out Began – The Daily S...

There were 90 more deaths among 15-19 year-olds in summer 2021 than in summer
2020, but only 9 Covid deaths. Hav...

    On Friday, October 22, 2021, 06:02:59 PM EDT, pal joey <ajr...@gmail.com>