They don't shed because they don't come from a live virus. It's impossible.
See?

Do any of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States
shed or release any of their components?
[image: illustration of the shedding that happens with COVID-19 vaccine]

No. Vaccine shedding is the term used to describe the release or discharge
of any of the vaccine components in or outside of the body. Vaccine
shedding can only occur when a vaccine contains a weakened version of the
virus. None of the vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. contain a live
virus. mRNA and viral vector vaccines are the two types of currently
authorized COVID-19 vaccines available.

Learn more about mRNA
<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html>
 and viral vector