Yea, there are actually a lot of videos from nurses and doctors like this,
that have been circulating for over 18 months already! Of course most got
taken down rather quickly. Just to support what is being said there, you'll
notice my posts from early 2020 echoing the same thing, and in particular
in this one instagram post I mention the IV Vitamin C and ventilator
madness together <https://www.instagram.com/p/B_utAvpHVWS/>.

If you are looking for more, I also have a similar video unlisted
<https://youtu.be/GWffo4cDgTQ> on one of my accounts, which many of you may
have seen. Not sure why it didn't get taken down, because it did get taken
down elsewhere. I got it from somewhere else.

Victor
Victor F. Cozzetto, WTNC, CECP
Wise Traditions Nutritionist
Certified Emotion Code Practitioner