I used to be on a list called the LDN (low dose Naltrexone).  It was
fascinating and very informative, but like the Chemtrail list, one day it
disappeared, never to be seen again.

Before it was 'disappeared', I'd researched a bit and found it offered for
sale by River Pharmacy in Canada.  Not sure why I originally ordered it but
think it had to do with it balancing your immune system, as needed.  The
first time I ordered it, the package was gobbled up by customs and they
resent the package.  Then I realized this was something to stock up on.  It
was not illegal in any sense of the word, but apparently had some very good
side effects.  I remember hearing a TV anchor saying, "If they found a cure
for cancer, our economy would crash."

Low and behold if this didn't come up today on Dr. Mercola.

The way I used it, brand Nodict, was one pill dissolved in 50cc of water
but I always used colloidal silver, then the dose was started at 2.5cc and
raised to about 4.5cc.  Some people reported they were very sensitive at
even 1/4cc but some I suspect were trolls.  Never to be hesitant, I took
the 4.5cc right off and it did have an effect on me and that was
technicolor dreams that were interesting.  For one thing, I took it first
thing in the morning because it seemed to make it harder to fall asleep if
taken late in the day.

What is REALLY interesting about the LDN list being disappeared is, the
list was discussing using it at much higher rates, and bam, it was gone.

If I remember right, addicts or alcoholics, were guinea pigged up to 5
pills a day, so apparently it was safe.

There were so many stories from the list members that it seemed as if was a
miracle drug.  Off patent so they couldn't charge big bucks.  I did notice
they used this and something else together, to use to lose weight.  How
that works is, the same way it works in druggies and alcoholics.

Here is the link if they haven't taken it away:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/11/21/low-dose-naltrexone-benefits.aspx?ui=bd5c1daefce4e535311f48b736992cc3281123a4de0deb428e0ff5e05e1f52a3&sd=20110601&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art3ReadMore&cid=20211121_HL2&mid=DM1047971&rid=1328490189

Jean