<jonat...@healthsecret.com>To:
Sent: Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 01:30:14 am AESTSubject: Must-read, if
you've been vaxxed
  Detox these deadly toxins now

|  |

Hey DFH NoVax,

The deadly C0V!D “vaccine” will continue to wreak havoc on our bodies… Until we
remove it, once and for all…

“There's literally over 2 billion people walking around the planet now that are
officially genetically modified organisms…  We have to call things what they
are. This is a genetic modification shot. It's an experimental genetic
modification shot.” - Dr. Henry Ealy

Since the creation of the mRNA and gene-altering “vaccine”, I’ve been
researching exactly how to do that…

And, I’ve been incredibly privileged to learn directly from the world’s top
natural medicine experts, including Dr. Henry Ealy…

Because they have developed EFFECTIVE protocols to DETOX this deadly bioweapon
from our bodies…

In a recent interview I with Dr. Ealy, he revealed:

"Can we detoxify those people and help get them to the next stage? Yes, we can.
But we're learning in some of the most severe cases how challenging that is
because of how these shots have disrupted how cells communicate with themselves
and with each other.

“So, what we're after here is making sure that we are telling people there is
hope because there is. But also making sure we're telling people that the road
to realize that hope is not easy. That road to realize that hope is not
guaranteed for every single person. And that road to realizing that hope is
something that we are all learning how to create a smoother road for people
embarking upon this. Can we stop the decline? Yes, I've seen that happen in the
most severe cases, so I can say that confidently, yes."

We CAN successfully reverse some of the most heartbreaking vaxx-injuries... And
prevent tragic deaths.

In fact, our doctors haven't had a SINGLE death from C0V!D since this whole
“plandemic” began!

And because I really want you to have access to this vital, life-saving
information, I’ve included it in my latest eBook… Disarming the Deadly Jab: How
to Detox the mRNA Gene-Altering Bioweapon from Your Body

|  |

>>> Click here now to download this f.ree eBook before it is censored… Again!

Best of all, when you download your eBook…

You’ll also get free access to watch all 9 Episodes of our BRAND NEW
docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously.

In it you’ll discover the latest, most effective (and uncensored) information
about recovering from C0V!D and “vaccine” injuries…

Plus the complete TRUTH about the global government’s hidden agendas…
Especially what they're planning to do this winter!

You’d want to see this.

And if you're vaxxed... or you have a loved one who is... the information in my
new eBook can save their life.

Which is why it's completely free for anyone that needs it.

Get your copy and share the word.

>>> Click here now to download this f.ree eBook before it is censored!

To your health,

Jonathan Otto

|  |

|   | This email was sent to douglasha...@yahoo.com by jonat...@healthsecret.com