Marshall and all --

Well, it seems I've popped open a coupla my CS digests just in time to add a
note myself.

Jeffrey A. Madore wrote:
>> Last night I read about bed springs sucking the energy out of you!!!
...and ground

Marshall Dudley wrote:
>As far as the ground water, and other things, the easiest way to deal with
them is to
>dowse for them.  Check the archives, this was discussed earlier at some
length.  Don't
>sleep on any energy lines, negative or positive.  I found one running
through my wife's
>side of the bed about 3 months ago and moved the bed less than a foot so it
is off the
>edge, and she went from very bad insomnia for over 5 years to sleeping like
a kitten
>immediately.

Hmm, don't know why you'd say don't sleep on positive energy lines. Would
you elaborate? Actually, I do know that some of the high energy -- *power
spot* type energies -- are just TOO much for humans. Great to visit, not a
good place to live. But is there anything else you're referring to?

As for dowsing for *negative* energy lines, round these parts, dowsers do
that, and then CHANGE THEM to beneficial energies. We also use the word
*detrimental* (or inharmonious) [to humans] rather than *negative,* since
it's true that at least some of these so-called negative energies are
beneficial for other creatures, or other purposes.

Some of the detrimental energy lines are accumulations of unresolved
(unhealed) human emotional debris, which some say have a tendency to run
along (through / with ??) underground water lines. A good book on this is
Garden Workbook II by Machaelle Small Wright, of Perelandra. MSW works with
Devas and Nature Spirits, in a similar way than is done at Findhorn. She
also has a wonderful technique for clearing space which I highly recommend.
Though I'm not currently practicing, I'm a Feng Shui consultant and have
used her methods very successfully for clearing homes and property. MSW also
puts out a wonderful line of Flower Essences and some GREAT material on
healing oneself by working in *co-creation* with Nature -- the Devas and
Nature Spirits, and also the Spiritual Heirarchy. Those whose interest is
piqued ought to have some of her rather incredible books on hand, especially
Garden Workbook II (and the original Garden Workbook if you want to work
co-creatively with Nature in your garden); MAP, the Medical Assistance
Program, and whatever else appeals. She doesn't talk use dowsing, but
kinesiology, which is a related technique and some say the same thing
without tools, or "tool-less dowsing."

Where or how deeply a well is sited, btw, doesn't necessarily have anything
to do with where it is vis a vis your bed or other spot.

I attended a workshop with a fine dowser and teacher by the name of Joey
Korn (you ought to be able to reach him at dow...@mindspring.com -- I'm sure
he has a website, but don't have the URL). Joey taught us to dowse for AND
CHANGE detrimental energies to beneficial. These new beneficial lines could
be dowsed by others, blind, so it wasn't just a trick of the imagination or
something.

After a lunch break some of the folks had moved their chairs, and so I also
had to find a new spot to sit. Soon I had a splitting headache. After
lengthy introductory material all morning, he was about to teach us how to
dowse for the inharmonious energies. It turned out my new seating position
was right over one of these lines -- we changed it, and he also did some
dowsing/healing work on me for the headache and within minutes my headache
was gone. It was the type of headache that usually lasts all day for me,
until I'm fast asleep, with or without aspirin. I was impressed!

He has a little book he sells about his life and experiences and how to do
this technique. The new version probably has lots more in it too. The
technique is simple, really. I don't have his book handy, but this is a
reasonable rendition of the request he makes for changing disharmonious
lines to beneficial. I'm going to present it as I use it, from what he
presented -- I see no reason why some respectful other version wouldn't
work. Joey's version reflects his strong Jewish faith.

Here is a version for your home:

"If it be Thy Will, may the Powers of Nature converge to balance any
detrimental energies and increase and enhance the beneficial energies in
this area to encompass our entire house. May these energies be beneficial fo
our family, our friends, our pets, for anyone who comes into our house or
yard, and for all of life for now and into the future for as long as is
appropriate. Amen."

Here's a versio for your garden:

"If it be Thy Will, may the Powers of Nature converge to balance any
detrimental energies and enhance and improve the beneficial energies for the
plants,t he helpful insects and the necessary components of the soil in this
garden, for now and into the future, for as long as is appropriate. Amen."

And one for your aching back <g>:

"If it be Thy Will, may the Powers of Nature converge to bring in beneficial
energies specificlly to bring healing and balance to my lower back and to my
complete being. May these energies be beneficial to all of life, for now and
into the future, for as long as is appropriate. Amen."

It's a fine little book loaded with fascinating information. And dowsing
(and its sister, kinesiology) is a really fine tool -- i recommend it
heartily. These comments barely scratch the surface. You can dowse (or use
kinesiology) for your own health issues, for which vitamins to take and how
much, CS dosage, food (you can use Joey's prayer on food, or to minimize the
effects of microwaving your dinner) -- the applications are literally
endless, and more are being developed all the time.

Oh, another thing I wanted to mention. There are hundreds if not thousands
of experienced dowsers who can relocate underground streams. Very helpful if
your well has gone dry.

The American Society of Dowsers has a website (sorry, don't know it), and
annual membership includes a quarterly journal. Very worthwhile.

I would heartily encourage anyone who finds this info intriguing to check it
out, if you're not already familiar with dowsing.

I'm glad I had the occasion to pull Joey's book out -- I think it's time to
re-read it, and do a little more with my own dowsing. Thanks for the thread.

Patricia Santhuff