I don't know about the Walgreens stuff, but every other brand we have tried varies with lot number. I believe it has to do with when they do a cleaning, or replace filters. I find over time that the water will typically get better over time, then will start getting worse, then suddenly at some date it will be terrible, and start getting better again in the next week or so.
Probably new filters contaminate for a few days, then they get good product, but as the filter and boiler become contaminated toward the end of the cycle things start gettting bad again, then when they clean the boiler and replace the filters they get really bad for a couple of days. Marshall [email protected] wrote: > Hi Ya'All, > > Through serendipity I have found one source of color that has never been > mentioned on the list. > > We have a new Walgreen's Drug Store nearby so I bought a gallon of their > DW and it made the clearest brightest CS that I have ever made. It had a > conductivity reading of 0.0 uS, which I had never seen before. > > Went back an bought a second gallon and the conductivity was 2 uS !!! I > made a clear CS but when viewing through the depths of a 2 liter color > bottle there was slight yellow. > > The answer is in the date code. The first bottle was date coded Feb. > 28-00 and the second was Jan 26-00. > > I believe that it was Marshall that said the DW jugs are permeable to > CO2. If such is the case then holding a supply of DW or CS in DW jugs > appears to be unsatisfactory. > > "Ole Bob" > > -- > The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. > > To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: > [email protected] -or- [email protected] > with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. > > To post, address your message to: [email protected] > Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html > List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

