Several members have mentioned that the moon affects their CS generation.
   I was going through some old files and ran across an ad for "The Journal
of Borderland Research." They showed the cover of the First Quarter 1998
issue, which showed an article "Lunar Influence On The Production of
Electrochemical Colloidal Silver" by Michael Theroux.
   Does any one on the list have this article?
   I checked their web site:
        http://www.borderlands.com/archives/
back issues are $7.95, but the link for the 1998 issues is broken. I'll
check with them on this.
   Any feedback on this?
        Thanks, Art


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>