I'm glad you mentioned HOW you apply it(Q-tip)!
Weird scenes come to mind...
                                                Chuck
Marching to a different kettle of fish 

On Fri, 5 May 2000 10:39:47 -0600, "James Osbourne, Holmes" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>The ITCHING, flaking external ear canal condition which I have suffered for 20 
>years, controlable only with otic cortosone at about 2 week intervals has 
>responded excellently to a Q tip full of urine [mine, or course--you don't 
>think I am weird or something do you?] about every three days. I am now 
>spacing the treatments out to see how infrequently I need to do it.  


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>