From: Ivan Anderson [mailto:i...@win.co.nz]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 5:18 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cayenne Pepper

Robert,

I got the same feeling some time ago, I thought it was just me!

As far as I can determine Schulze got all his knowledge of cayenne from
Dr Christopher, whom he does acknowledge, and whom it seems has recently
passed away. Dr Christopher used cayenne in many of his remedies, and
had a great web site which unfortunately seems to have passed away also.

Oh well.

I don't believe the article, the link of which was recently posted,
claimed that cayenne cured alzheimers etc. (Karen) but causes blood and
the curative to flood the spot so to speak.

Ivan.