Helen, have you tried mixing MSM with the silver and irrigating your
nose?  My computer man tried it and within two hours his sinuses were
draining a bunch of junk and he's doing sooo much better.  Just use the
straight silver with msm in the nose.  Let me know if it works.  I would
suggest you take a lot more than 3 tablespoons.  Keep us posted.
Thanks.