Thank you for your board.  Am a new user and have been using CS for about two 
weeks now. Got a lot of great information from previous threads and from some 
of Dean's old postings. Tried it first on the birdbath (no green mold), and 
for cut fresh flowers (still going strong two weeks later), and finally on 
myself.  The unit is inexpensive and I will learn as I go. 

Not being the scientist that many of you are, I will have to approach my 
scientific analysis by simpler methods.  Had a complete bloodworkup before 
beginning the CS process.  Will have the same bloodwork repeated at the end 
of this month, and will look for any differences. Bloodwork being done 
through a local doctor (who is not aware of the CS use), as part of 
maintaining salt/water blood ratios (NMH).  I am curious as to whether there 
are any trials (studies) currently underway, involving CS and specific 
disease processes. Thank you.  suzy   


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>