Al Riley wrote:

>  Hi Gang,  I usually just lurk unless I find something that is truly
> extraordinary to share.  I had been suffering with a bladder infection
> for the last week, using the mixture of CS, Gatorade and MSM that was
> mentioned a couple months ago (see archives) as being valuable to
> augment the effectiveness of the CS.  I found that although I wasn't
> getting worse, I wasn't getting better either.  I spoke to my
> homeopathic doctor who suggested that I augment the CS with
> Cranberry-Buchu tablets.  I was astonished when my rather chronic
> symptoms were reduced in 24-36 hours.  I am continuing on the
> CS/Cranberry-Buchu tablets until I am symptom free (perhaps a week
> more).  I had never heard of the addition of the Buchu Leaf to the
> Cranberry, but it made all the difference in the world.Hope this helps
> someone.Al

Are you sure the Buchu Leaf is what helped. If you check the archives on
this list you will find that the combination of CS with cranberry juice
or tablets has been suggested many time, and has proven effective for
many.  I have never heard of the Buchu leaf part before though.  Did you
try CS and cranberry without the Buchu leaf?

Marshall