> I just discovered the benefits of colloidal silver and I'm so pleased.  I
> picked up a bottle at the health food store and it was expensive but very
> worth it.  I'm a believer now.  But my budget won't stand for many
purchases
> at their prices.
> I have read with interest that many of you construct your own machines but
> I'm not very mechanically inclined and would prefer to purchase a machine.
> > Which brands do you people like?  I understand that particle size should
be
> very small, like .001 microns.  How do you know if they are that small?
> > I thank you all for your kindness and help.
> > Namaste.
> Virginia

Dear Virginia, Hello, and welcome!!
You don`t have to be mechanically inclined to make a generator! (If dummy me
can do it, you can too.) All you do is snap 3 batteries together, connect
the 2 silver wires to them with 2 clips, drop the wires into the distilled
water, and let it sit for an hour!!
That`s all there is to it! The CS made this way has worked well for me for 4
1/2 years.
Be glad to send more detailed directions, if you`d like.
Marsha