Hmmmmmmm, now lemme see here . . . some of the learned proponents
of perspicacity have stated, in no uncertain terms (shudder),
that I am a fraud, liar, scoundrel (true) and anything but a
scientist.   Oops . . . I almost forgot "twit". Further they
cleverly deduced that the advice in my newsletter/website is
worthless!

Obviously over 1,000 emails praising the 24 hr cure for the common
cold/flu as well as over 100 who successfully got off statin
drugs in favour of the niacin flush were ALL placebo reactions.
 These here placebos dang shore been a'workin' fer me, and my
patients, for over 40 years.  Maybe they like me.

Several people believe that my article, "A heart attack and you
are alone" has saved their lives.  Of course, not a shread of
evidence that the procedure they learned had anything to do with
their survival.

To compound my sins I have produced an extensive alternative
medicine website (over 300,000 visitors in one year) which has
zero/zilch advertising.  Obviously some nefarious masterplan
must be a'foot for one to turn down a few thousand dollars/mo.
in advertising.

Yep, I have somehow managed to hoodwink thousands of hapless
suckers into believing that my observations have merit . . .
which is easy as the most abundant substances in the universe
are hydrogen and stupidity.

Let the record show that I deny the scurrulous allegations .
. . and, what's more, ah kinda resents da allegatahs.

However, I assure you that I bear no ill will and wish only health
and happiness for you.
(Kindly note the mistletoe pinned to my coat tail.)

If you don't like my opinion of you, you can always improve!

Cheerio,

Jon
http://www.cat007.com