Correction-- I am in the 75 th percentile, which means, I think, that only
25% of the people tested have more than me. Specifically, I have .31ug/g
silver concentration in my hair. More distressing is the numbers on Cadmium,
Lead, and Selenium. My Copper number was a little elevated. I spent the last
30 years in the scrap business.  Pb was 2.3 ug/g--Cd was18 ug/g.-- both in
the 70 percentile. My Selenium was low-.81 ug/g. Copper was 46 ug/g. Would
chelation therapy be advised? Would oral Ca EDTA work  as well as an IV?  Any
recommends on a good oral source? I am currently on Schultz Superfood and Now
selenium. I am also on Co Q10 and betaine Hcl. I also do Kona Gold , milk
thistle, and dandelion( kidney and liver problems). Bluesman