Have you read the posts regarding using a CS MSM mixture with oxygen in a
nebulizer?  It is in the list archives.

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda Khula [mailto:ne...@clinic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 1:59 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Gatorade- CS test.

hi I hate to do this but I have to back out of the study,,,, I did not know
that some people did not get the cs,,, my sister has lung cancer in both
lungs and I have been putting all my time in taking care of her and helping
with anything I can and she has had her kemo and she can not be around sick
people,,,,, so sorry,,,,, Lynda