In a message dated 7/16/01 0:11:41 AM EST, nancym...@prodigy.net writes:

<< Subj:     CS>Gatorade
 Date:  7/16/01 0:11:41 AM EST
 From:  nancym...@prodigy.net (MARIANO  DELISE)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Hi listers,
     I am wondering about the Gatorade  test:  Will you mix the Gatorade
directly with the CS?
     Do you think it would hurt to mix the two together and store it that way
over night?
     Has anyone used the powder Gatorade?  Could that be mixed directly into
the CS?
 Thanks,
 Nancy

Nancy: If you're using powered Gatorade, mix it first to the proper
consistency with tap or spring water since the regular Gatorade is most
probably made that way. After that, add 2 parts Gatorade, 1 part CS test
solution just before drinking and/or using topically.

List: There's a possibility that additional sponsor funds will be made
available to promote our Gatorade/CS test. Anyone interested in participating
in these tests may be able to receive the CS test solution completely free.
Here's a chance for many of you who have received invaluable information over
the years, and advice about your own particular CS (and other) problems to
give something back to the List. By participating in our study we all have a
chance to gain important insight into how CS works as well as begin to learn
how to enhance its effectiveness. So ask yourself if your reason for not
participating is as good as the many reasons to lend a helping hand. Anyone
who would like to be included should contact me or Ole Bob. Who knows, if
enough of you add your names to our list of participants he may become less
grouchy, perhaps even charming. Roger