I'm in the middle of changing my diet so that it is better well balanced,
containing mostly fruit. At the same time i am giving my self and enema
twice daily, and finding it very benefitial. Man you'll be surprised at the
amount rubbish that comes out, that has been built up over the years. I'm
finding hatha yoga allot easier now because of it. The enema I use is simply
water and a bit of brown vinegar. It's not uncomfortable or irritating like
the small pharmaceutical ones, and is quite easy to hold on to for fifteen
minutes or more as long as the water is not too warm.
Hope this helps
Take care
damian
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Grant" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 2:16 PM
Subject: CS>The wonders of Tripala


> Hi Black
>
> I have taken Triphala after hearing my naturopath rave about it.  He gave
it
> to me because of constipation - it did nothing to relieve it.  Am I not
> doing something right?  He didn't tell me much about it.  It is in tablet
> form, and now sits in the back of my cupboard.
>
> Can you shed some light on why it may not be working?
>
> Tracy
>
>
> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
> [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>