Hi all.

I've been lurking for a while. Actually I tried to send an earlier post but it 
never came through for some reason.

My name is Langsley and we live in north central Indiana with our 6 Bulldogs. 
We breed and show Bulldogs in the conformation ring. 

I'm trying to collect all the information I can prior to buying a CS generator. 
My membership on this list is part of that endeavor. In his book "COLLOIDAL 
SILVER" Mark Metcalf, states on p 32 "one EPA study reported 'Hepatic necroses 
and ultra-structural changes in the liver have been induced by silver 
administration to vitamin E and/or selenium deficient rats.' Another study 
said, 'Investigators have hypothesized that this toxicity is related to a 
silver-induced selenium deficiency that inhibits the synthesis of the 
seleno-enzyme glutathione peroxidase. In animals supplemented with selenium 
and/or vitamin E exposures of silver as high as 140 mg/kg/day were tolerated.' 
...Sure enough my selenium levels were low."  On p88, under the heading "Silver 
Bonds with Sulfur" he states, "...I noticed an indication of sulfur 
deficiency... 'Ag (silver) bonds to and inactivates sulfur-bearing Proteins'..I 
began taking two teaspoons of MSM- per day."

Have others on the list noticed these deficiencies as a result of ingesting CS? 
If so how should one best compensate for these unwanted "side effects"?

Thanks for any enlightenment any of you may have to offer on the subject.

Langsley T Russell
Bulloved Bulldogs
Grovertown IN
[email protected]