Hi all you committed, eager to share your knowledge people - please help me - I want to build a bigger generator. I need a few clear instructions as I am not tech. minded.
At present I make 500 mls a time, warm the water initially, and leave to cool stir occasionally, and leave for 1 and a half hours. This all works well - but I want to make more at one time. If I went to say a 2 litre container, do my rods need to be longer, how long do I leave the CS to brew, etc, etc.... Any helpful hints would be very much appreciated. Also, IVAN - do you sell CS generators that make about 2 litres - or do I just need, as mentioned above, to by longer wires from you? Could I pay you to make me one? I will see what response I get from this and how easy it is, I will be in contact soon anyways. ] THANKS GUYS FOR ALL CARING ABOUT ME IN THE EARTHQUAKE - <GRIN> I didn't even know about it till someone mentioned it..... I live in the South Island, Ivan lives in the North - he is much closer to the site of the quake than we are.... they sure are scary things wherever you are! I think it was really nice that someone cared enough to enquire of Ivan - I am sure he was quite chuffed! Tracy -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected] with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

