Hi Janet,
Cs is a fine rinse however I have no idea as to the effect on the metal
braces but I expect someone will come up with the correct answer.

 BE WARNED Fluoride is a TOXIC waste I would change dentist there is a large
amount of history you will find much on the following link to the National
Pure water association ( UK) but very up to date.

There was even a rumour that Hawaii may criminalise this poison.
last week the US ( some agency) stated that Americans were not getting
enough fluoride this is like saying Americans are not smoking enough)

http://www.npwa.freeserve.co.uk/

Regards

Chris


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>