Dear Friends:

I am writing to you because we are regular email subscribers.  I am going to
shut down this email for a couple of days to receive email ONLY from AOL
subscribers.  I am getting so many spam emails per day, I can hardly manage
this account.  Usually when you do this, the email servers automatically
delete you after about a week.  I am averaging over 50 spam emails per day
per AOL account and it has become quite time consuming even hitting the
delete key on that many accounts.  Those of you that have an AOL account will
not be affected.

In the interim, you may use my yahoo account to correspond with me
(becomes_...@yahoo.com).  I am going to shut down these controls on most of
my AOL accounts for one week.  That should take care of the problem - I hope.
 So about next Thursday or Friday, you may add me back to your address books.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jeannine