Dear Lew,
The colours on my pc are good. The monitor does not need degaussing, it is
really OK for other sites and programs.

I think the problem is with your site.

As I said, when it arrives here the text is pale on a white background.
Impossible to read. Also will not select. So I never did get to read what you
had to say. Seems to me that the site is too fancy somehow. Pity about that.

My guess is that your page has a dark background to which does not arrive or
does not get switched on.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Thanks anyway,
Tony