It is posts like this, directed at beginners, that are so helpful to me.
Thanks Terry.
I know this works for you, and not everyone will make their stuff the way
you do. That is okay with me.
Terry, could you email me instructions for "making it with low voltage"?

What do you mean by hooking up 110-120 VDC?
Leo