Christiane,
Lung problems are caused by many different things.  I can imagine that
at ground zero, breathing all that particulate materiaal, much of it
could have been sand or clay.  Breathing sand causes a particularly
dibilitating illness called silicosis.  What happens is that fine
particles of silica sand get lodged in the lungs, and nothing will
remove this.   I recently read about a seabee who was sandblasting paint
off of the deck of a ship, and for what ever reason was not wearing a
mask.  Within about twenty minutes he breathed enough, fine grained
particulate sand to mess him up for life.  In this case colloidal silver
will not be of any special help.  I think that breathing sand on an
occasional basis, over a period of years, must have serious, deleterious
effects.  I also read a few years ago that sand from the Sahara, wafting
across the Atlantic, is a serious health concern for New Yorkers.
Reid

Christiane wrote:
Jim,
I live nearby..........and I have a friend working at ground zero.  He
worked daily for the first month and a half, and now
only works there a couple of times per week.  He is a NYC police
officer.  I personally hadn't heard about the lung
issues, but then again, I haven't talked to him in a few weeks.  Our
schedules have not been conducive to
communication in the weeks before the holidays.

I nebulize with CS, but am not familiar with the ozone and peroxide
being used with it.  I am more than willing to share
the info with him, but would need details.  I apologize if this info has

been posted on the list in the past few weeks, but
I haven't had the time to read the posts either.

I can pass on any info that anyone might feel is helpful.

Thanks for the idea,
Christiane