In a message dated 12/31/2001 3:15:15 AM Central Standard Time,
Robb:
If you're inquiring about the Blue Stuff that has Emu Oil, Aloe Vera and MSM,
yes I have used it as well recommended it to friends of mine.
For Arthritis it does a good job for me to relieve most of the pain in my
hands and fingers. It takes a little while (for me about a week) to notice
the difference. Like a headache, when the pain diminishes, sometimes you
don't notice it. But think back and you remember you were
One has to do it diligently at first and then only as a maintenance level.
They have a money back guarantee. I buy the Super Blue Stuff!
Thom