Hello all,
I have enjoyed this list very much.
 I am going to have to unsub. later today.   This list is very active and I am 
getting too many E mails.
 I fell on my outdoor steps yesterday and lucky don't have any broken bones but 
torn ligaments, bruised up and  injured muscles.
I am as soon as a CS maker is built going to start the C S for the Pain from 
Chicken Pox Virus gotten over 12  1/2 months ago.
Hope it  gets rid of this cursed stuff.
Would like to be able to drop in on past posted messages if I can get a link to 
be able to do this.
If anyone has anything to post to me ref to Chicken pox  virus, and pain after 
having same for  over 12 months please contact  me at  my  E MAIL below please.
Thank all of you.
Maxine Wilton ,
[email protected]