Why not just use it straight , swish and swallow, and skip the flouride and aspertame? Works for me. I just got back from the dentist Tuesday and he said for the 6th time how amazed he was that I've had no cavities, plaque or tarter and needed no repair work for 3 years now. He actually said that he expected that I was going to be a disaster area when I first walked in..and I basically was for the first 2 years, then I started using CS as a mouthwash and have not needed anything done since.
I've had 3 "watch spots" for 3 years that STILL don't need filling. Before , watch spots have always meant 'mill and drill and fill' on the next visit. Not any more. I think CS makes silver fillings stronger and seals them and stabilizes mercury. The dentist said how surprised he was that all my [many] fillings were in such good shape with no apparent leakage. Ken At 12:11 PM 1/10/02 -0600, you wrote: >So I guess there is no harm in topping off a half bottle of mouthwash with >CS is there? > >Rich > > > >-- >The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. > >To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: >[email protected] -or- [email protected] >with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. > >To post, address your message to: [email protected] >Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html >List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]> > >

