From: Kevin Nolan [mailto:ken...@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2002 3:19 a.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>colloidal gold.

Ivan - suppose one used LVDC and an acid solution to produce ionic
gold
solution. Are there not chemical reduction methods that might not
produce an
acceptably fine gold colloid? I imagine rapid stirring may be needed
when
adding, eg, sodium carbonate (just guessing here). Traditional CG has
been
made that way I think. It would certainly avoid some of the
Frankenstein
HVAC requirements, including it seems boiling the water at times
before
completing a run.

regards, Kevin Nolan