[email protected] wrote: > Hello again, > thanks to those who responded to my previous questions. Now I > have more..... > > Several people/websites have mentioned using laser light pens to > view the TE. Is a laser light pen the same as a laser pointer ? I > can only find laser pointers on a New Zealand electronics website > (DSE for the kiwis) I feel that they are but clarification of this would > be great.
Yes. > > > Can someone please explain to me more clearly as to what I will > be looking for with the laser? I have looked at several websites, > both with & without pictures and I am still unclear as to what I > should see. Any help would be much appreciated. This says it with pictures: http://silver-lightning.com/tyndall/ Marshall -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected] with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

