Bob Bartell wrote:

Who has a bonafide source for pure, undiluted, virgin
olive oil? Namaste:  Bob Bartell

Try:

http://www.oliveoilsource.com/store.htm

Another post quotes this email from Italy:


Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

By Italian Law it is compulsory to use 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil when it
is declared Extra Virgin, so no canola is added in our oil.  We have a
strict legislation on this issue.  Your doubt comes from the fact that in
the USA it is not forbidden for product produced in the states to add what
they wish to the oil.  It is always nice to here from our customers.
Please
if I can be of further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Kimberly Spadora
Customer Service Manager

This is encouraging, but I would want more clarification.  Italian law for
domestic consumption is indeed
strict, but for export it is my understanding that they do whatever they
want.  This is confirmed by the
cheap prices.  I would like to see them answer the same question
specifically for exports to the US.
No matter what they say, I would not believe them if they are selling at a
cheap price (and I like bargains).

/Jon


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>