On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:58:55 -0800, Grant <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi List:
>     Does anyone know if CO-Q10 "really"  is effective against
>Hypertension.?? Anyone know of anything that would dissolve Plaque
>in the arteries???
>
>                           Tks.. Grant..

>From Dr Jon's newsletter, a first person experience:
                                                        Chuck
Why are elves chaotic? Brownian motion...
___________________________________________________________

Raiza and I are having a wonderful time in our beach home on the 
North Coast of The Dominican Republic.  I did not plan on any letters 
for a few weeks but I wanted to share some very good news.

As most of you know, I am 68, and had an angioplasty in 1997.  Last 
January my carotid arteries showed a 70% occlusion (stenosis or 
blockage), almost to the point which dictates surgical 
intervention . . . which carries some risk.

In May I began taking 300 mg. of CoQ-10 daily.  When the Linus 
Pauling formula was introduced in July, I began taking 4-6 tablets 
daily.

A scan of my carotids last week showed a 50% occlusion on the left 
side and 65% on the right side.  This life threatening problem 
seldom, if ever, improves.  My cardiologist has no explanation. I 
mentioned the supplements.  He thinks it is nonsense that something 
so simple, safe and cheap could possibly replace dangerous, expensive 
($10,000.00 - $60,000.00) surgery.

In the last month I have received many favourable reports from those 
taking the Pauling formula and CoQ-10.  They range from apparent 
miracles (which are probably the placebo effect) to the more 
frequently mentioned, "I have less, or no, chest pain/tightness 
(angina), when I exercise, after taking it for two months."

If you are a smoker, have heart disease, or a genetic predisposition 
for same, I urge to give Dr. Pauling's therapy a go.  If you haven't 
read of his suppressed research, see:

http://cat007.com/pauling./htm

or an even more extensive discussion at:

http://www.internetwks.com/pauling/

This therapy is catching on rapidly.  Many are selling this simple 
formula of C, L-Lysine and L-Proline.  Most sell it for $30-$70.  The 
best price is from The Generic Co-Op for under $10.00.  Their 
membership is currently closed.  However, one can register with them 
free, in one minute, to be put on a waiting list by using this link:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/join.asp?MerchantID=24326

If you begin this therapy I urge you to take CoQ-10 as well.  The Co-
Op has it (60-60mg veg-caps) for under $15.00.  I am told that Sam's 
club has it for a similar price.

While this therapy shows great promise, it is NOT an over night 
miracle.  It has taken many years of abuse for our body to get in 
this condition.  No pill will repair the damage quickly.  However, 
this is a small price to pay for a "Heads you win (perhaps your 
life), tails you break even" proposition.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our home is 2 km from Caberete, billed as The Wind Surfing Capital of 
the World.  Having been an experienced sailor for many years, I 
figured that wind surfing would be easy.  Alas, easy to do is easy to 
say.  After "turning turtle" a number of times (gasp), I am getting 
the hang of it.  What great fun.

A friend, with a 50' Swan, a yar boat for sure, invited us to sail to 
St. Maartin with him.  While you masochists are up to your ears in 
snow and ice, think of your friends on a broad reach in the 
Caribbean . . . and . . . eat your heart out! (heh, heh).

Anchors aweigh,

Jon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>