Hello Collector;
Medicine Man,
What are you going to do with all these things you are wanting to buy????
Are you going to  repair if nreeded and resell them,  use the parts,  or
destroy them  fro another reason????
What are you willing to pay for them. May we havre a list of items with the
limited price you will pay????
 Interested  party.
Please post to list.  so we can anyone reply.