Update on Model Emergency Health Powers Act
By Dr. Joseph Marcola (background information on Dr. Marcola can be
found at
http://www.mercola.com/forms/background.htm)

DR. MERCOLA COMMENT:

Since this is a bit of an unusual type of article I thought I would put
my
comment first. It appears some very dangerous legislation is being
prepared
to be implemented in the US.

If this legislation passes, in brief:

1 - You will have a mandatory vaccination or you will be charged with a
crime

2 - You will get a mandatory medical exam, or you will be charged with a
crime

3 - Doctors will give the exam or you will be charged with a crime

4 - Your property can be seized if there is 'REASONABLE CAUSE TO
BELIEVE"
      that it may pose a public health hazard... it can be burned or
destroyed and
      you will NOT have recourse or compensation.

State by state MEHPA legislation:
http://www.aapsonline.org/stateis/statemehpa.htm
jr