Hi Gregg,

I'm happy to know the FDA will re-approve Silverlon, as it's a great
step forward for burn victims.

I'm not happy to hear that the test subjects had *no* blood serum
silver present.  If this is true of the general population of the USA
(and Western countries), I can readily understand why there is so much
disease and other detrimental body "conditions" in these areas.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:16:34 -0500, "SILVER"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>all silver products were voluntarily withdrawn in response the fda's
>request. the fda's concern was the serum levels of silver from all products,
>collodials especially. we are about to refile, and expect very prompt
>approval, having conducted fda approved tests that demonstrate no presence
>of silver in blood serum based upon the use of our Silverlon products.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>